This one piece one article is handwoven with a combination of red and black, titled as “hell fire”. The inner of jacket is quilted to keep the consumer warm. Whereas the outer is hand woven with horizontal red thread strokes to represents the fire within. The hell fire is a perfect representation of our narrative where the consumer stays in touch with the nature’s rules and its consequences. The clothing represents the rebellious nature embodied by the consumer, constantly struggling with the dilemma of right and wrong standards set by the society. The red and black combination helps our customer to represent the boldness of their own self. The velcro tape on the sleeves end is perfect to adjust the fit and keep the ends firm.
- Wool fabric used on the outside.
- Quilting on the inside.
- One inside pocket.
- Resin bone pockets.
- Copper brown buttons on the front.
- Tethering Velcro straps on both sleeves.
- Black Wool Pants
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- You can exchange your purchase within 7 days accompanied by an original sales receipt and original TALAASH packaging.
- Merchandise can only be exchanged if it is not used, altered, washed or damaged and must have its all original tags on.
- Your exchange can be coordinated via email (email@example.com ) with receipt picture attached in the attached document.
- In case of a mark-down in price due to a sales promotions, customers are only eligible to make an exchange against the new, marked down price.
- Used/ misused items will not be eligible for exchange.
- You can only make a claim of damage merchandise within in 2 days of delivery.
- Claims and exchanges may take up to 3 weeks to be processed.
- No exchange can be made during sales / promotion periods.
- Products on promotion are not eligible for exchange.