DUA BY IQBAL HOODIE
DUA BY IQBAL HOODIE
The artwork represents the struggle and the process a person must go through for the purpose of self-actualization. The self-actualization that leads to limitless potential, goals as high as the Pleiades, and makes the heart clear as crystal.
Be Lous Mohabbat Ho, Bebak Sadaqat Ho
Seenon Mein Ujala Kar, Dil Soorat-e-Meena De
Ehsas Anayat Kar Asaar-e-Mosibat Ka
Amroz Ki Shuarish Mein Andesha-e-Farda De
There’s a process that leads to embodying what Iqbal talks about. Letting go of what was and make effort for self-improvement. It presents two perspectives, one of a past life – the white falcon, constrained/held back by its fear, external pressure, and internally focused criticism. While the brown falcon, disregarding the elements that hold it back and rather learning from them to grow, represents a self-reborn more aware of its potential.
Tu Shaheen hai parwaaz hai kaam tera
Tere samne asmaan aur bhe hain
- Drop shoulder oversized fit.
- 380 GSM cotton fleece.
- Talaash logo embroidered on the front.
- DUA BY IQBAL design printed at the back.
- Embroidery lines continued from the back to the front.
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- You can exchange your purchase within 7 days accompanied by an original sales receipt and original TALAASH packaging.
- Merchandise can only be exchanged if it is not used, altered, washed or damaged and must have its all original tags on.
- Your exchange can be coordinated via email (email@example.com ) with receipt picture attached in the attached document.
- In case of a mark-down in price due to a sales promotions, customers are only eligible to make an exchange against the new, marked down price.
- Used/ misused items will not be eligible for exchange.
- You can only make a claim of damage merchandise within in 2 days of delivery.
- Claims and exchanges may take up to 3 weeks to be processed.
- No exchange can be made during sales / promotion periods.
- Products on promotion are not eligible for exchange.